Monday, July 10, 2006

For the prevention of idle hands...

So what's it all about?

Basically, I know that shit about idle hands, and I don't want to be sitting around pulling myself stupid these holidays. I want something to do! So, this holiday season, I'm gonna make me a movie. Nuff said.

I was watching last year's M.A.P.S. DVD tonight, and saw all these actors that I want a chance to work with again, or that I think would be cool if they tried playing a certain character... I don't know, I need to work out the particulars, but my basic brief is this: to make a film where the actors are the focus, and where the various parts are written with specific actors in mind.

I'll edit the film at school in the two days leading up to the commencement of the fine edit for Adelaide Punk. (Never fear, Alan; Punk takes presidence!) The finished film will be included as a special feature on the Suit Up! DVD.

This excites me; I think this'll be fun. I'm gonna start scratching out a basic storyline now. I'm leaning towards a drama. And I really want to use the wet weather to my advantage.

Who's with me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan Sheldon said...

I'm with you!

Monday, July 10, 2006 11:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool man, need some one to bounce ideas off? gimme a call, i like drama

Maxx

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool man, need some one to bounce ideas off? gimme a call, i like drama

Maxx

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home